Mueller+Ziegler Shunts- Class 0.5 according to DIN EN 60 051
Making it possible to measure high direct currents! !
Shunts are used to extend measuring ranges and to supply a current-dependent voltage drop, e.g. for electronic post-processing of direct currents.
Shunts are normally manufactured to an accuracy class of 0.5; higher accuracies are also possible (0.2 or 0.1).
Here, too, on-site manufacturing brings with it significant benefits. With our special designs we are able to meet nearly all customer requirements.
Shunts are used for expanding the measuring range of moving-coil measuring devices as well as for generating a current-dependent voltage drop, e.g. for electronic further processing.
Shunts are manufactured according to DIN 43 703 and DIN EN 60 051. The accuracy amounts to 0.5 % referred to the nominal value.
Special options may achieve an even higher accuracy of 0.2 % or 0.1 %.
Shunts up to 25 A are mounted on insulating bases. Such bases are suited for top hat rail mounting or screw fastening.
The potential screws have an M5 thread. Connector copper and restistor material (manganin) are hard-soldered with silver solder.
- Adjustment of leak resistances at shunt
- Differing rated current and/or voltage drop on request
- Shunt cover cap with insulating base for top hat rail mounting or screw fixing
- up to 25 A for Voltage drop 60 mV, 100 mV and 150 mV
- from 25 A to 150 A for Voltage drop 60 mV
Mueller+Ziegler Shunts - Product list :
- Form A –flat copper
- Form B – L copper
- Form C – T copper
- 10 (with insulating base)
- 15 (with insulating base)
- 25 (with insulating base)